Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I use RS Membership with JomSocial?

Can I use RS Membership with JomSocial? 13 years 8 months ago #11029

I am planning to set up a site with jomsocial, but i want to have paid membership for certain things such as restricting some videos, pictures or maybe a pay per view.

Perhaps Payper view would be more interesting if this can be accomplish. Let just say if I ma able to integrate a video chat in Joomla, I would like to offer pay per view on live video streaming, Is this possible?

I just started to look, this is just plans and RSMembership mod is in my consideration list.

I hope to get some inputs directly from the RSMebership developers.

Thanks guys.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can I use RS Membership with JomSocial? 13 years 8 months ago #11120

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Currently you can restrict almost any part of your site with RSMembership! but please note that it has a time based restriction (not quantity - per click).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Can I use RS Membership with JomSocial? 13 years 8 months ago #11139

The features in this module sounds very good. I really like the feature description. Unfortunately the demo is not very interactive.

After clicking and browsing back and forth, I gave up....I don't feel like I actually saw the demo. I was not able to see the actual membership management.

I guess I have to keep searching somewhere else.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!