Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No Activation Email is sent!

No Activation Email is sent! 13 years 10 months ago #10835

• admin265
  • Fresh Boarder
Living in the states and having this program is FRUSTRATING! I get replies only every 24 hours!!! I regret purchasing this program thus far.

My problem is: the RS system does not activate and does not send new user a link to activating. I have done the stock and activation, plugin secret word and merchant id (though the 2checkout lists NO SUCH THING I assume it is my "Vendor #"???)

I get an email alerting me of a new user, I get an email from 2checkout showing the purchase details (the new user does) but nothing from RS>???

Even when I manually activate the new user, NOTHING happens. IT does not send out activation link.

???

Chris
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No Activation Email is sent! 13 years 10 months ago #10836

• admin265
  • Fresh Boarder
I have submitted 3 tickets without getting this thing working and I am not a php illiterate and have built websites and databases....

Chris

Re:No Activation Email is sent! 13 years 9 months ago #10858

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

It would be nice to update the posting and share with others what the issue was.

Briefly, this was generated by the fact that the 2CO plugin was modified and the transaction did not got confirmed (standard plugin is working out fine).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!