Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add Fields to Users

Add Fields to Users 14 years 1 week ago #10104

• acmarcin
  • Fresh Boarder
I am looking at purchasing this product but want to know if you are able to add additional fields for user information? I might want to add additional information like mobile phone, etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Add Fields to Users 14 years 1 week ago #10110

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Currently, the registration form has rather fixed fields but a integration with RSform!Pro is currently on our TO DO list.

The product can be tested here:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/administrator

Product documentation is available here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ship-user-guide.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Add Fields to Users 13 years 7 months ago #11039

• rjsayat
  • Fresh Boarder
Has this integration occurred yet? I just purchased both RSMem.. and RSForm and I am not seeing anything about using RSForm with RSMem.. Also, I have multiple membership type and so each membership has a slightly different types of form to fill out when joining? This seems like it should be standard, but I only see one form area. Is this possible? Please advice.. Thanks

Re:Add Fields to Users 13 years 7 months ago #11045

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The respective option has been added to RSMembership! so you are able to add additional fields to the Subscribe form of the component directly from RSMembership!(in the Custom Fields section).

Re:Add Fields to Users 13 years 7 months ago #11227

• rjsayat
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm in desperate need of being able to create slightly different forms depending on the membership type. Again, this would seem standard as membership could be in different forms. Integrating RSForm Pro seems logical. Is there a plan for this anytime soon. And if not, can I get an advice on how I can address my needs with RSMembership. Please help. Thanks..
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by rjsayat.

Re:Add Fields to Users 13 years 6 months ago #11278

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Until the custom field adding to RSMembership!, the RSform!Pro integration was on the TO DO list. This is still there... but the current solution seems to have covered most of the request.

A present workaround would be to add all the fields... and use a Javascript to hide them according to the membership.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Add Fields to Users 13 years 5 months ago #11644

• clean2
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately, custom fields are not a substitute for a real integration with RSForm Pro. It is pretty basic that we should be able to collect different information from different people depending on their membership.

In the interim, could you provide us with an example of how to use javascript to hide form fields depending on membership?

Thanks.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!