Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to show direct link to folder/

How to show direct link to folder/ 14 years 1 month ago #10077

I am trying to figure out how I can provide a direct link to a Membership's folders and/or the files in an assigned folder.

At the moment I have to give my users instructions on how to locate their membership folder but it would be far better if I could provide a dynamic link in the email sent to them after they subscribe.

Is there any way to do this?

thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to show direct link to folder/ 14 years 1 month ago #10100

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can edit the emails that are being sent to your users from Components > RSMembership! > Memberships > select your membership > Subscriber's Email. Just add the link to your membership folder in the email message. You can create a new menu item for your memberships by going to Menus > Main Menu > New > RSMembership! > My Memberships > Show Subscriber's Memberships and sent the link for that menu item in your email.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:How to show direct link to folder/ 14 years 1 month ago #10112

Thanks - Yes I understand this. What I want to do is provide "direct" link to the folder or download.

Using the method you said above, I still need to give them 3 more steps to click into the Membership, click into the folder and then click on the file to download it.

What I want is a direct link to the file rather than providing them a link to the memberships and then telling them the rest of the steps.

Is there a way to do this?

thanks,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!