Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Price does not show 2 decimal places

Price does not show 2 decimal places 14 years 2 months ago #10060

Hi, how can I get the price to display 2 decimal places ie $20.40 instead of $20.4

many thanks

Mike
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Price does not show 2 decimal places 14 years 2 months ago #10098

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

In order to achieve this you could try running the following SQL on your phpMyAdmin (or something similar):

ALTER TABLE `jos_rsmembership_memberships` CHANGE `price` `price` DECIMAL( 10, 2 ) NOT NULL

Please note that instead of "jos" you will have to use your actual DB prefix.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: debugger

disable 2 decimal places 12 years 2 months ago #16480

• debugger
  • Fresh Boarder
andreic wrote:
Hello,

In order to achieve this you could try running the following SQL on your phpMyAdmin (or something similar):

ALTER TABLE `jos_rsmembership_memberships` CHANGE `price` `price` DECIMAL( 10, 2 ) NOT NULL

Please note that instead of "jos" you will have to use your actual DB prefix.

I want to disable 2 decimal places (.00)

I change price,renewal_price,coupon_price,trial_price To (10,0) And (10)
But not affect:(

In all of pages appear .00 yet

Please guide me

Thanks a lot
Best Regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!