Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: School membership

School membership 14 years 1 month ago #10012

Hi..
I just purchased rsmembership component to make it work with my K2 (of joomlaworks) school website. K2 has ability to make subcategories. I have:
1- primary area with educational-video contents
1- intermediate area with educational-video contents
1- secondary area with educational-video contents

Each has it's sub-categories like class A, B..etc

• I want to restrict each are with rsmembership and send the visitors to membership lists to pay.
    I want to make restriction to sub-categories too. Each by it's own membership payment.
  • How to do that?
    The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!