Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pages

Pages 14 years 3 months ago #9376

• Tyndie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am trying the demo, and I was wondering do I need to manually add all the urls to the pages list or is it done automatically?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pages 14 years 3 months ago #9407

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

The pages from your site can be saved in the Pages section of RSSEO! also by crawling your site. This way all your site's pages are generated in RSSEO!.

Re:Pages 14 years 3 months ago #9495

• davviau
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm new to this SEO stuff. Am I right in thinking that what ever I put in the Pages section, eg Page title, should show up as the page title when I look at the page in the browser? Or have I got it wrong? Because I have done about 8 pages now and nothing is changing. Or is this the 'gotcha' of the free demo version and I need to buy it?

David

Re:Pages 14 years 2 months ago #9546

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Te tryout version of the component was designed only to show the user what features are available in the full licensed version. You cannot edit the meta data of your site's pages in the tryout version of the RSSEO! .

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!