Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error URLs Page

Error URLs Page 1 month 2 weeks ago #43289

Hi!

A 'Can a Error URLs' page. It has already fetched 10,000 pages for me and continuously loads from somewhere. 404 error. Is it possible to know where it's loading from and what is the access path so that I can permanently remove it?

Thx
Urmosg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error URLs Page 1 month 2 weeks ago #43305

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

The error URLs are simply URLs that have been found either in your content or even generated by third party extensions for example, which return various errors (RSSeo! doesn't generate these pages, if these got recorded, they were at some point present on your website). For example 404, implies the page is missing/no longer available/not found.

You can check the 'Referrals' option on this page to see from where these are being generated, this should help you in further removing the URLs being accessed.

Error URLs Page 1 month 2 weeks ago #43314

Thank you for your response!

I know that it's not the RS SEO generating these, I just can't find the access path anywhere. I would appreciate help with where to look for it.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!