Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error with p12 file

Error with p12 file 4 years 2 months ago #39867

• michal98
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello all,
can you please advise me, how to fix the error as shown bellow?
"Unable to parse the p12 file. Is this a .p12 file? Is the password correct? OpenSSL error:"
It is displayed each time, I am trying to see anything about Google Keywords or Google Analytics within RS SEO! component.

Thanks for Your answer.
Regards,
Michal
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error with p12 file 4 years 1 month ago #39918

I'm having the same problem. Google Analytics is Authenticated and showing results, but I can't see keyword because of this error.

Error with p12 file 4 years 1 month ago #39926

• paul18
  • Fresh Boarder
Same issue

Error with p12 file 4 years 4 days ago #40079

• howard
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!