Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Let me help with understanding RSSEO

Let me help with understanding RSSEO 5 years 3 months ago #38707

• aldodb
  • Fresh Boarder
B) I am not a SEO guru but i understand it well enough. I have trouble finding out hoe RSSEO works but i can see this is a good tool. I only want to know who to use it better. I like to post questions here that will help do this. By doing it here i can help other users with it. I would like to add the questions when i have them in this same post and if the right and helpfull answer is given i will put it with the particular question. If you would like to see a question here you can send me a message.

Pages

Question 1: The page level.
Multiple pages with different urls to the same page.

Is it wise to delete the other pages or just set the Canonical page and on the Canonical page itself add the meta data and other information. I have removed the page title and meta data for the other pages and set everything for the one with 100%. Does it matter wich one i choose?

Question 2: Crawling without loosing changes
Is there another way to re-crawl the pages without loosing all your changes to the RSSeo pages?
I like to do a crawl that will add the new pages i and others created ( i do this manualy now)

Question 3: tag Pages
I have a lot of pages that are what i call the tag pages. See image below. Can i delete these pages from RSSEO Pages?
I don't think it is worth any SEO and i do not intent to do so. (If somebody thinks otherwise i like to know!)
In general wich pages you can delete from the RSSEO pages page?

Okay lets start here and when good things come from this post we will proceed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!