Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Support for popular CCKs?

Support for popular CCKs? 6 years 2 weeks ago #38115

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
More and more we are turning to CCKs such as SP Page Builder, Quix, Cobalt and old trusted ones like FlexiContent. I have used RSSEO for many years but now I find myself having to look elsewhere because like so many others I have outgrown the limitations of the core Joomla article manager and now use something more robust. Seems to me if extensions like RSSEO want to remain relevant they should consider supporting these other extension. At least setup the extension to work with the menu meta rather than just the aging Joomla articles.

Love RSSEO but if you guys are not going to keep pace with the Joomla community I fail to see how extensions like this expect to remain relevant?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: administration7

Support for popular CCKs? 5 years 11 months ago #38185

I was thinking to purshase this extensions. Is it plan to be compatible?

Thanks

Support for popular CCKs? 5 years 11 months ago #38191

• kevin.morrison
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
If you want an answer from them as you can see it will never come. If you are asking me the answer is no! There are other options out there you can use and the one I found is even free.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!