Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple pages of the same page

Multiple pages of the same page 8 years 2 months ago #34201

• info6145
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi I have been trying to get my head around this all day and looking online as well.

I have about 50 pages in my site but rsseo has crawled about 1700 pages and i have duplicates of page url all over the place.

Is there a simple solution to this? I am wanted to optimise my pages but am lost which ones to edit and if they is creating a duplication issue. Also which ones are google indexing? Online the ones added to sitemap?

Sorry but i am a bit lost with this area
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!