Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google 400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

Google 400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch 8 years 3 months ago #33669

• adrian.melia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, After following the guidance here, when I get to click the "Authentificate" button, Google tells me:
400. That’s an error.
Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

Application: RSSeo! - Analytics

You can email the developer of this application at: MYEMAILADDRESS

The redirect URI in the request: http://MYURL/administrator/index.php?option=com_rsseo&task=analytics.connect did not match a registered redirect URI.

The entry in the google application is http://MYURL/administrator/index.php?option=com_rsseo&task=analytics.connect

It seems that RSSEO might be adding amp; in between /administrator/index.php?option=com_rsseo& and task=analytics.connect

I have tried changing the registered URL in the google app to include the amp; but I got the same problem.

I am trying to run RSSeo! 1.19.4 on Joomla 3.4.8. Does anyone have a solution please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dany4

Google 400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch 7 years 3 months ago #36278

I have the same issue but without RSSEO adding the (amp;) in the URL, any suggestions would be great.
Thank you

Google 400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch 7 years 3 months ago #36295

Just to let you know that the issues have been solved by putting all variations of links for my website in the Authorized redirect URIs fields, for example:

www.mywebsite.com/administrator/index.ph...rsseo&view=analytics
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...rsseo&view=analytics
www.mywebsite.com/oauth2callback
mywebsite.com/oauth2callback
www.mywebsite.com/administrator/index.ph...sk=analytics.connect
mywebsite.com/administrator/index.php?op...sk=analytics.connect

and that made it work, just remember to leave it for an hour or two for Google's server to update.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!