Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: SEO Feature Request

SEO Feature Request 9 years 4 months ago #29733

• casey
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I'm currently using RS SEO on my Joomla sites. I've recently used a plugin on my wordpress sites that has a live "checker", tips and counter next to the meta information. This is similar to How rsSEO works, except within each item/article, as you are creating it. It helps to guide the publisher as they are creating the content, rather than after the fact, in a separate component.

I'm not sure if this would ever be possible with rsSEO currently, but rsSEO seems to have all of the same hints and "grades", it would just be nice if those tools were available while creating the original content.

I've also stumbled upon a similar tool in the JED that accomplishes this task, while being minimally intrusive, it was called "Article Seo Checklist". Although, it doesn't seem to be in active development.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!