Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to change homepage metadata

Unable to change homepage metadata 9 years 8 months ago #28553

• Rezx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am attempting to update metadata for my website's homepage but am unable to do so as there is no page URL assigned in the 'Page URL' field and so every time I attempt to save the page, an error occurs. What makes matters worse is that the 'Page URL' field is uneditable and so there's no obvious way to resolve this.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks,

Anthony
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to change homepage metadata 9 years 8 months ago #28554

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You can simply click on the checkbox available on the left, end then the "Edit" button available within the top-right corner.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Unable to change homepage metadata 9 years 7 months ago #28711

• agould
  • Fresh Boarder
From what I can see the home page does not have a URL specified. But you can open the page to edit the keyword etc. All the other pages have a URL.

I am a newcomer to this product and there is a lot to take in. Alex's support is very good.

HTH

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!