Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x

RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x 10 years 10 months ago #23887

Anyone else have this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 18907628 bytes) in /home/(customername)/public_html/plugins/system/rsseo/rsseo.php on line 208

We were forced to disabled RS SEO to allow the site to work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x 10 years 10 months ago #23900

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
This is a limitation of your server. You have a PHP memory_limit of 64M. Any extension you add will eventually add up to memory and you'll hit this limit. I suggest you contact your hosting provider to increase this value to 128M (actual value depends on your needs - the bigger, the better).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 10 years 10 months ago by octavian.

RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x 10 years 8 months ago #24655

• mrsink21
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I got samiliar problem:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/customer name/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 498.

I have already ask to increase the memory size to 128mb. The problem still there.

RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x 10 years 8 months ago #24656

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
The message you're receiving says that you've reached the memory limit of 128M (134217728 bytes = 128 megabytes) - so this is not enough. Please ask your hosting provider to increase the memory_limit further.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

RS SEO takes down Jooml 2.5.x 10 years 8 months ago #24657

• mrsink21
  • Fresh Boarder
I have asked them, they said 128mb is the maxium they can do

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!