Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Urls don't show under pages tab.

Urls don't show under pages tab. 11 years 3 weeks ago #22528

• Fresh Boarder
All my pages were showing in the "pages" tab. I changed one page to noindex and saved. The page then no longer showed in the "pages".

I left the "page" tab and came back after recrawling and now NO pages show on the "pages" tab.

I would apprecitate any help
Last Edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by 1969.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Urls don't show under pages tab. 10 years 6 months ago #25171

I have a very similar issue, only two pages show. The crawler only finds two pages, and they are the ones listed in the pages tab.

I have checked connectivity, checked blacklists in RSFirewall etc. All as it should be, and all pages showed previously.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!