Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: H1 tags in title pages

H1 tags in title pages 11 years 2 months ago #21872

Hello!

I readed in the last Joomla magazine the following guidelines:
Titles as H1: Make sure your page titles are all marked as H1's. This is done with most templates in Joomla right out of the box, however, not all of them. I've also see a few some Joomla websites that have been modified where the titles no longer have H1's in them. The H1 tag is used by Google's algorithm to easily detect the subject of the page (along with page title).

How can we do to have H1 tags for page titles?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

H1 tags in title pages 11 years 1 month ago #22174

I think it would be page heading not page title :laugh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!