Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Page not saving when % & in url

Page not saving when % & in url 11 years 3 months ago #21362

hi , i am just discovering this fantastic component and I am very glad with it , but I have an issue related to saving modifications on pages that save strings in the url. First I wasn't able to save any page, than I enable (jut choose yes )the Curl option ; that worked out great for saving changes on all pages except the ones with %20 , & or other strings in url
any idea pleas? I really need to go one with this issue. already open a support ticked but I am waiting response and is taking a bit too much time, maybe here we can figure out quicker.
txs
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Page not saving when % & in url 11 years 3 months ago #21381

• mithcd
  • Banned
Sorry but I got nothing on top of my head for a solution to this. Support might still be looking for a fix for your isse. Just give them time and I'm sure that the'll get back to you on this.
First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.

Page not saving when % & in url 11 years 3 months ago #21398

Fantastic support! I open a ticket and after a short period I received the response to download again and reinstall the component as they made some adjustment that could solve my problem. And it worked perfectly! Txs again for great support and product.
Good luck!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!