Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No changes are saved

No changes are saved 11 years 3 months ago #21281

• timheere
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Maybe I am doing somthing wrong or something is wrong with the component. When I change a title, keyword or meta description in RSseo it does not changes in the article itself. I see in RSseo that is has been changed and the % of seo is better but when I go to the article it is not changed and it is not changed online. I use K2 as my default article manager.

Can someone explain me what is going wrong.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!