Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Is Rsseo compatible with Joomfish?

Is Rsseo compatible with Joomfish? 11 years 9 months ago #18422

I am considering to buy the Rsseo single site subscribtion, but have been reading that there are problems with Joomfish. I have my site in two languages English and Danish and for me it is very important that I can add description and keywords for both sites?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is Rsseo compatible with Joomfish? 11 years 9 months ago #18427

Hello,

Use Joomla! 2.5+ without Joomfish.
Joomla! has a build in multi language function
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!