Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Duplicate items with index.php ?

Duplicate items with index.php ? 12 years 1 day ago #17342

• osito
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am using Joomla's SEF URLs with Apache mod_rewrite, so normally my URLs look like this: www.ecoledenavigation.be/livres/

So under Pages I get the page URL: "livres". Fine, but there is also a "index.php/livres" with the following colomns: Undefined / Not rated / not processed

So what should be done with them? Delete? Add a canonical URL? and should I modify the settings under Robots?

I also get strange pages like: components/banners/click/12 that just point to some other site. What should I do to those?

Kind regards to all!
Kind Regards

Roland
www.ecoledenavigation.org
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Duplicate items with index.php ? 11 years 7 months ago #19286

• Voel
Hi,
Did you find a solution I do have this problem too
Voel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!