Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: JaggyBlog Creating Multiple URL,s to Same Article

JaggyBlog Creating Multiple URL,s to Same Article 12 years 3 days ago #17326

• dazk2002
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been using JaggyBlog for a couple of years now but since installing RSSeo I now notice in 'Pages' that for each blog post that I publish a URL is created for each section and category.What this means is, for this URL;www.questbg.com/en/blog/a-colourful-flavour-shareno-salt.html which is the canonical or the true one,I also get these as duplicates;
www.questbg.com/en/component/content/art...ur-shareno-salt.html
www.questbg.com/en/home/941-posts/1836-a...ur-shareno-salt.html
www.questbg.com/en/memberbenefits/1836-a...ur-shareno-salt.html
www.questbg.com/en/legalservices/1836-a-...ur-shareno-salt.html
www.questbg.com/en/games/1836-a-colourfu...ur-shareno-salt.html

And so on until it amounts to 35 URL,s pointing to the same article so every time that I publish a blog I then have to edit the 34 wrong ones to add the canonical URL.I think it would be easier to get rid of the blog

This is causing me a nightmare,can anybody throw any light on this? I know that I will probably have to go through the canonical process but I wish there was another way!

Thanks in Advance
Last Edit: 12 years 3 days ago by dazk2002. Reason: correction
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: JaggyBlog Creating Multiple URL,s to Same Article 11 years 7 months ago #19309

• Voel
Did yoy fix it?
Heve the same big problem here
Regards Voel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!