Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Redirects with wild card?

Redirects with wild card? 12 years 2 months ago #16605

• sbevan7
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, my problem is that google has numerous pages from my site which are now giving a 404 error, but I would like to keep them (more than 4,000 errors!).

So I need to do a redirect - I was wondering whether there is any way of specifying the initial string and then adding a wild card so it catches all of them? There are hundreds of very similar links such as:

www.miomatrimonio.com/index.php/cerimoni...-delle-farfalle.html

www.miomatrimonio.com/index.php/cerimoni...rdino-incantato.html

So is there any way for example I can say "anything that starts with "www.miomatrimonio.com/index.php/cerimoni...o-182/images/banners" needs to be redirected"...?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but would appreciate some help!
Sophie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!