Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Setup RSSeo

Setup RSSeo 12 years 2 months ago #16542

• -henry-
  • Fresh Boarder
First thank you to all the support in particular to Alexandru Plapana. I have got 3 Software from RS all of them work as promise incl. RSSeo and I'm not a Joomla guru :blink:
RSSeo
1. make sure you have connectivity in either way as desrceibed in the manual. Please dont crawl or what ever before you are properly connected ( as I did)
2. set up as you desire your RSSeo software properly
3. empty Cache in global setting/ Maintenance ( upps)
4. disable cache in global setting ( forgot)
5. disable system cache in plugin Manager
3. Now crawl all desired pages
4. check in clobal setting/ maintenance for chached pages, if there are any please delete( but there shouldnt be any as you have disabled all chache stuff
5.Now you can edit/ modifier all tags in accessible Pages

This I guess will answer lots of questions incl. just crawling 1 level, pages are not crawled, not saving modifications and so on.

Kind regards Henry
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by -henry-. Reason: spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!