Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [Pre-sale question] Sections and categories

[Pre-sale question] Sections and categories 12 years 8 months ago #14647

Hello,
I go ahead to the questions.
Recently I've moved my articles from Wordpress to Joomla! (1.5), using a customized Rockettheme template.
I know Joomla, but I've been using some thirdy part SEO program with Joomla 1.0.x versions, then I left J! for WP, but now I'm back with Joomla for my personal portal.
BTW what I would ask is:
is it possible with RSSeo! to have links without sections, categories, but only the content item?
Now the structure is:
mysite.com/section/categorie/65656the-name-of-the-stuff.html
My idea is to build mysite.com/the-name-of-the-stuff/
If it is possible, do I have to redirect manually the all existing urls (about 100)?
Another question: after the migration, the /tag page are allover the web. Google indexed about 200 tags and more. IS there a way to redirect the old /tag/name structure to something else with your program?
I'm really ready to buy your system, but I want to be sure that it manages for those stuffs, as I want the best SEO program to restart with Joomla!, and other paid programs have hidden links and so on...I cannot accept it, as I prefer to pay but nothing hidden.
Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
Thank you very much
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by alexp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: [Pre-sale question] Sections and categories 12 years 8 months ago #14660

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I tried to access the provided page, but this is inside a registered area. Please provide me the form id or a user account so i can have a look at this.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!