Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Your server does not accept loopback connections

Your server does not accept loopback connections 12 years 8 months ago #14524

• dave21
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've installed RSSeo but I'm having a problem with the "Check connectivity".
I get the error:

" Your server does not accept loopback connections.Click here for more informations about this problem.
Could not connect using "cURL,file_get_contents" but could connect with """ "

I have contacted my host and they say that "Loopback connections via cURL, fsockopen, fopen or file_get_contents" are not allowed.

So I copied the indexseo.php to the root of my joomla site as your instructions say and I still have the same error message as above. My host says that it does allow the use of exec.

Any ideas? Should the indexseo.php file be in the root of my joomla site in the public_html folder? Do I need to do anything else?

Many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!