Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSSEO Not Pulling Correct Google Analytics Profile

RSSEO Not Pulling Correct Google Analytics Profile 12 years 9 months ago #14142

Hello,

I just set up RSSEO and configured the Google Analytics section, but when I go to the Analytics Manager, the profiles being pulled aren't the same as the code I put in, and the profile for the code I put in isn't showing up. This is a Google Analytics account with multiple profiles. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSSEO Not Pulling Correct Google Analytics Profile 12 years 9 months ago #14346

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that after inputting the Analytics username and password that you save them by clicking Apply or Save in the top-right corner of the given screen. After this profile should be correctly loaded in RSSEO! > Analytics Manager.

Re:RSSEO Not Pulling Correct Google Analytics Profile 12 years 8 months ago #14381

• info613
  • Fresh Boarder
i have the same problem, showme other site of mine.

any idea what can i do?

thanks
M.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!