Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Keyword Position not ok

Keyword Position not ok 12 years 10 months ago #14048

Hello. In examining the position in google all the keywords instead of 41 or 48 are found. When I enter hhhhhhhhh as keyword, location is still issued 41st Does anyone know the problem yet? Strange, is that when you update the numbers themselves as changed from 41 to 29. A few seconds later she's back on again, then update in 41 or 48 Previously, there were times> 100 This seems not at all. In addition, I've checked in google.de and could not find my site within the 60 results. The function is very strange in the current version. What am I doing wrong?

best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Keyword Position not ok 12 years 10 months ago #14063

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please note that the keyword position from RSSEO! is not the exact position of the given keyword. The position may vary in Google with a couple of positions. Also the keyword position is calculated depending on the option set in RSSEO! > SEO Performance > "Use Google". So you can try setting the value of your choice there and set your chosen keyword in order to have it's approximate position calculated depending on your setting.

Re:Keyword Position not ok 12 years 9 months ago #14272

The keyword ranking varies from search engine to search engine, it depends on what search engine you are targeting however the most popular one is google,so can take that as your keyword ranking.

For further assistance you can take help from-
www.talentsfromindia.com/joomla-seo-company-india.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!