Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: GAPI: Failed to authenticate user.

GAPI: Failed to authenticate user. 12 years 10 months ago #13977

• COMPIT
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I hope there is someone who can help me:)

After I bought and installed RS SEO, made the changes to be made, implementation of Google Analytics, etc. all seemed perfect.

So there was only a small error tab "update" ERROR 1: Failed jtablesessionStore
At the same time arose the error in Google Analytics, ERROR 2: GAPI: Failed to authenticate user.

I disabled Google Analytics and then disappeared 1 error, but when I enable Google Analytics again, got error 2 again ...

Anyone know what this is due?

Sincerely,
Mic P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:GAPI: Failed to authenticate user. 12 years 10 months ago #14064

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Is the first error always appearing on your site or is it appearing only when the second error is generated as well?

Regarding the second error...it is most likely generated due to incorrect details, specified for the "Google Analytics Integration" in RSSEO! > Settings > Google Analytics Integration.

Please double check the given details and let me know.

Re:GAPI: Failed to authenticate user. 12 years 3 months ago #16177

You have to generate a Application specific password, maybe you´ve the "2-way-authentification" option enabled in your Google-Account?

Then use the generated pw (i.e.) here: accounts.google.com/b/0/IssuedAuthSubTokens

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!