Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: many pages "Not Processed"

many pages "Not Processed" 12 years 11 months ago #13753

• dyvel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I have a strange problem on a site. RS SEO is upgraded to latest version and I've tried to delete all pages and run a new crawl. Crawler would only find about 10 pages. Then after I manually visited the site and clicked on all links on menus etc. then Crawler would find the remaining links, but they are listed as "Not Processed" under pages with level "undefined" and SEO grade "Not rated"... why is this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:many pages "Not Processed" 12 years 11 months ago #13790

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to have all your pages crawled you can consider going to RSSEO! > Settings > Crawler and set the "Crawl Level" option to a higher value and run the crawler again.

The pages are automatically crawled due to the "Auto-Crawl" option from the same section as above. When the pages are crawled they are added with the page level undefined, as this is the page level for the automatically crawled pages.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!