Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error when submitting ror.xml to google

Error when submitting ror.xml to google 13 years 2 days ago #13581

• abigscot
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, do I need to submit both ror.xml and sitemap.xml to google?
I have no problems submitting the sitemap.xml, but I get an error when submitting the ror.xml

This is the error...
Sitemap errors and warnings
Line Status Details
Errors 106503
Missing XML tag
This required tag is missing. Please add it and resubmit.
Parent tag: channel
Tag: description
Problem detected on: May 11, 2011

I have the latest version of RSSeo. I had this problem a while back but just dismissed it because the ror.xml didn't seem important, but I'd like to get this fixed so that I can get maximum benefit.

Thanks for your help
David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error when submitting ror.xml to google 13 years 12 hours ago #13615

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try downloading RSSEO! again from our site and install it over your current installation of the component. This will act as an update for RSSEO!. After this please generate the sitemap.xml and ror.xml files again.

Re:Error when submitting ror.xml to google 12 years 7 months ago #14876

This is no solution! ror.xml is not working on google! We need a solution - only sitemap.xml is working.

</item>
</channel> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<missing xml tag???
</rss>

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!