Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suggested RS SEO improvement

Suggested RS SEO improvement 13 years 2 days ago #13523

I have rsseo on rather a large website but I find that when I'm putting in the meta title or description and it says that it is duplicated I search for the same page and alter one of them but when I save the original page I am taken back to page 1 of the list when I'm on page number 26 this is very annoying can you include a go to page drop down and button please
Last Edit: 13 years 2 days ago by robert.scott.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!