Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Only some Meta data can be changed

Only some Meta data can be changed 13 years 2 weeks ago #13356

• Yuki
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,

I'm using RSSEO and so far I'm only able to change and save the main page's meta data. The rest of the articles have their title stuck on whatever they're on right now and the meta keywords and descriptions are (I think) being overwritten back to the meta keywords and description of the website's Global Configuration's Metadata Settings. I can change the text, however when I save it they jump back to their settings.

And yes I have read the instructions here on this site and I did read the page about what to do when you can't change your metadata. Followed it to the letter, didn't do a thing. :/ Besides, I can change the main page.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Only some Meta data can be changed 13 years 1 week ago #13429

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that the pages which meta data you cannot change are pointing to a valid page in the front-end. If the pages are pointing to an invalid page then they no longer exist on your site and should be deleted. If the pages to point to a valid page in the front-end, then please make srue that you have cache disabled on your site from Global Configuration > System and from Plugin Manager > System Cache. And delete the remaining cache from Tools > Clean Cache.

Let me know.

Re:Only some Meta data can be changed 8 years 7 months ago #32362

Hi, I am having the same problem, . all cache is off and cleared and the pages are valid. But still have the issue

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!