Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Meta Description Wont Save Only On Home Page

Meta Description Wont Save Only On Home Page 13 years 2 months ago #12677

Every meta description is able to be changed except for my home page. The difference between each page that is able to be saved, is that they end with .html and are at page level 1. Also for my home page, there is no web address at all. Just the little box that leads you to preview that page.

Now before im told to clean my cache or look into my template, I have done everything that your site and google has to offer. The only reason im trying to find a solution to this is because whenever I go to google I am haunted by this under my website.

"This is the meta description of your form. You can use it for SEO purposes."

I used RSseo about 3 months ago. After installing the script google changed my site description in nearly a day. Now I have used about 5 different SEO scripts since then but google/rsseo has left this description on my site and I cant figure out for the life of me how to remove it except to reinstall the script and figure out how to edit that stupid sentence.

Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 13 years 2 months ago by maverick99.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Meta Description Wont Save Only On Home Page 13 years 2 months ago #12917

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Are you by any chance using RSSeo! in combination with a third party SEO component ? or have a RSform!Pro module enabled on that page ? If this is the case, please download the RSform!Pro installation file again and run it over your current one.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!