Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Missing download files

Missing download files 13 years 8 months ago #11310

Just had an email to let me know my subscription is due for renewal next week on the 11th September,

So....thought I would login and get the latest download as I havent used it for some months now, and ...... have no download files available in my account.

I have submitted a ticket about this, but has anyone else had their subscription closed? or perhaps ended earlier than should have been??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Missing download files 13 years 8 months ago #11336

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure that you have logged in on your site with the correct account. The account should have the email address that was used to purchase the respective license.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!