Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: calculating the level

calculating the level 13 years 10 months ago #10853

• sj7272
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I run my site through rsseo and I get expected behaviour on the home page at level 0 and the remainder mostly at level 1.

However, there are three pages showing ??? and subsequently level 127. I'm guessing something has thrown an error, but all seems to work as expected.

The thing is that these 3 pages are also ones that I'm having a hard time getting google to index so I'm wondering if there is a correlation?

They are 3 articles out of 12 in a category, and the other 9 are no problem. I can neither see or think of anything that could be differentiating these 3 articles from the other 9, so I would like to ask for some guidance on the calculation method for working out the levels? I'd like to find out where rsseo is tripping up to allocate a level of 127.

Can you advise?
Thx,
Simon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:calculating the level 13 years 9 months ago #10860

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of RSSeo! (revision 8). The 127 is a symbolic limit... it basically states that the page was added via the auto-crawler feature (Components > Settings > Crawler).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!