Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Site Map Too Large

Site Map Too Large 14 years 2 weeks ago #10324

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I submitted a google Site Map generated by RSSEO and got the error -

"Sitemap file size error
Your Sitemap exceeds the maximum file size limit. Please create multiple Sitemaps containing fewer URLs to meet the file size limit."

The sitemap.xml file is 21mb. How should I handle this? Seems like a big file for a fairly simple site. www.nimsassociates.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Site Map Too Large 14 years 2 weeks ago #10325

• pnims
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Google support says that sitemap.xml cannot exceed 10mb. How do I go about splitting the 21mb sitemap.xml that RSSEO generated?

Re:Site Map Too Large 14 years 1 week ago #10363

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please double check the pages that you have created in RSSEO! > Pages and delete the ones that are no longer valid. After this please try generating the sitemap again.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!