Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature Request

Feature Request 14 years 1 month ago #10101

Hello, I would like to see RSSeo automatically create the descriptions for the pages it crawls. This would be an extremely useful addon feature since it would take off a load of work from the administrator and expedite the process of creating search engine optimized pages. If the admininstrator needs to edit the description or is not please in any way, they simply change the parts in the description which they would like edited.

I sincerely hope that this feature can be added soon to the next release of RSSeo. Everyone would agree with me that this is one of the most important features in an SEO component. You can check this out for yourself by looking at the iJoomla SEO component... http://www.ijoomla.com/ijoomla-seo/ijoomla-seo/index/
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by BlazedStar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Feature Request 14 years 1 month ago #10111

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. This is already on our TO DO list and we will try to incorporate this in our future revisions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!