Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Importing joomla user list

Importing joomla user list 14 years 4 months ago #9425

• gwolf2u
  • Fresh Boarder
I want to know if there is possibility to import current Joomla user list to the mail lists
I can't seem to find this on docs page
willing to buy this product but I want to know if the feature is implemented
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Importing joomla user list 14 years 4 months ago #9433

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please refer to the following article regarding this topic:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...59-integrations.html

You can further test our component here:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/administrator
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Importing joomla user list 14 years 3 months ago #9516

I used a little joomla extension called 'Seber User Export'. It let me export all my user data to a .csv. I deleted all the columns of info I didn't want in a spreadsheet program so all I was left with was a column of Names and a column of email addresses.

Then I used the import function of RS Mail to add them to the mailing list I wanted.

After that the registration plugin should handle and new additions (although I haven't tested that bit yet!).

Re:Importing joomla user list 13 years 10 months ago #10914

• dianat
  • Fresh Boarder
I use joomla for my site and I was very happy, first helped me greatly in data storage in MySQL
Diana, Constanta

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!