Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send options

Send options 14 years 5 months ago #8979

Hello,

in SEND OPTIONS there is "Number of emails to send per session: " option, but cant find the option for timeout between sessions. Say, my ISP/host company lets me to send 500 emails per hour and I have 10.000 subscribers on list, how to set up to complain the sending with my ISP/host company?

Also I am wondering if there is some kind of mail scheduling? Say, I set up the message on Monday and schedule it to be sent on Friday.

Also not sure if I can close admin panel of Joomla once I press SEND or it must be open untill it done?

Thanks,
Vidma
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Send options 14 years 5 months ago #9062

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Those settings depend on your server performace... but those settings express the number of emails in a internal cycle.

If you wish to impose such restrictions you will have to set up Cron schedule: Components > RSMail > Messages > Send > Delivery

If you are using a schedule you can close the browser while sending the emails, if not you will have to leave the browser opened.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!