Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: how to add stylesheets to HTML templates????

how to add stylesheets to HTML templates???? 14 years 5 months ago #8913

Hello,

How do you create a full HTML template where you can embed or hardcode CSS stylesheets in... you cant do either in the TinyMCE editor, since it strips all that stuff away again, leaving me with no stylesheets.....

Hope you can answer me rather sooner than later, since the problem is rather pressing....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:how to add stylesheets to HTML templates???? 14 years 5 months ago #8935

I spent some time buggering around with styles with RSForms today and this is what I figured out.

First of all the component css is found in /components/com_rsforms/front.css
You can assign most anything to the style here, however I had issues replacing the inputbox style as it seems to be nested inside formBody... After bashing my head for a few hours, I figured out that you can simply assign your styles based on the Name of your element that you assign inside your form. i.e.

Inside RSForm Component
Form element = Textbox
Name =RSfullname <-- use this name in your template.css

You can then set the styles for that element inside your templates css. This is my style, atm anyway.

Inside your template.css
#RSfullname {border: 0;background: transparent url(../images/main/dark/searchbg2.png) repeat scroll 0 0; color:#CCC6C6;width: 400px;height: 20px;padding-left: 5px;font-size: 110%;padding-top: 4px;line-height: 10px;margin-bottom: 10px;}

It is a bit of a pain, and I did not find any documentation regarding assigning custom css styles. It would be nice to be able to make the assignments inside RSForms or simply add my styling inline as I create each form element.

I hope that answers your question
Last Edit: 14 years 5 months ago by erin.hubar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!