Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suggestions

Suggestions 14 years 6 months ago #8850

My first, and I think most important suggestion is to solve relative paths to images when sending. JCE and TinyMCE change image path to relative path automatically. This is great always but its a big problem for newsletter.

In editors preferences this can be changed but is not a nice solution because relative paths are a good thing, for example you could move your site or part of it and nothing stop to work.

Would be great if RSMail parse the email before sending it and change relative path to absolute.

The other great addition to this product would be the bounce mail processing. I have a lot of mail in a list that didn't work but i can't delete them because the only way to do it is manually and the list is huge.

Your product is a great product and this suggestions could make of it a must and THE newsletter product.

Thanks for listening.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Suggestions 14 years 5 months ago #9059

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. These have been added to our TO DO list and we will try to incorporate them in our future revisions.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!