Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No images and links in my email

No images and links in my email 14 years 6 months ago #8709

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
If you create and send a new message and observe that the images and links do not show , please keep in mind that you have to set the "URLs" parameter in the "Editor - TinyMCE" to Absolute. This way the links to images will not be local.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No images and links in my email 14 years 4 months ago #9215

• sales7
  • Fresh Boarder
So what does one do if they use JCE? I set the Relative URLs to no but that did not help.

Re:No images and links in my email 14 years 4 months ago #9217

• sales7
  • Fresh Boarder
Never mind, I had to refresh the images with the new settings. This is the setting to apply to JCE.

Re: No images and links in my email 12 years 4 months ago #15460

Hi,
could you tell me, where exactly I have to set this parameter? I couldn't find it.
Or, even better, where I have to set this in JCE editor?

Thank you very much.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!