Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: {Disarmed} appearing before Subject on sent emails

{Disarmed} appearing before Subject on sent emails 14 years 7 months ago #8676

Hello,

The word {Disarmed}, including the curly braces is appearing on the Subject line of my sent emails as in the example below.

From: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Subject: {Disarmed} My Newsletter
Date: 2 October 2009 10:41:03 PM
To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Reply-To: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

I am sending to a couple of different email addresses and in every case, that Disarmed word is on the email.
It shouldn't be there - it looks suspicious - and I have to get rid of it - otherwise I could not use RSMail to send out emails. Is anyone else having this problem?

Some information from RSJoomla that will actually fix the problem would be appreciated.

Potentially, this is great software, but the seemingly minor problems I am having is extremely frustrating and annoying. When I buy software I expect it to work right out of the box. This software doesn't.

Robin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:{Disarmed} appearing before Subject on sent emails 14 years 6 months ago #8691

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

The word {Disarmed} appears in your email subject because you have installed on your server MailScanner.

For more information please read: https://prussia.net/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=19

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!