Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem with the Editor when using Safari

Problem with the Editor when using Safari 14 years 7 months ago #8660

Hello,

I have had a few problems with Safari (latest version) when using the editor. For example, just tried creating a new message using the 'FROM ARTICLE' option but after selecting the article it did not appear in the editor.

Changed to Firefox and everything was OK. However, when I sent the email it did not arrive.

Did I jump in too early with this product - there seems to be many bugs, and the application, for me, is unusable at this stage.

Robin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem with the Editor when using Safari 14 years 6 months ago #8681

Problem Solved,

I think I have solved the problem with Safari.

The problem seems to be with the TinyMCE Editor - but you can make some changes to fix the problem.

1) In the Admin area select the - EXTENSIONS menu - then select PLUGIN MANAGER.

2) Find Editor - TinyMCE in the list and click on it.

3) Select Advanced Parameters - scroll down to the bottom of the list and check ON for Safari compatibility.

Robin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!