Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Images in mail [SOLVED]

Images in mail [SOLVED] 14 years 7 months ago #8563

Hello,
Here is my first question about this module, is it possible to insert images into an email?
thank you in advance

Y
Last Edit: 14 years 5 months ago by alexp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Images in mail 14 years 7 months ago #8598

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes of course you can insert images inside your emails. You can easily do this with your WYSIWYG editor or by adding the HTML code.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Images in mail 14 years 6 months ago #8658

Hello,

I have uploaded images for the newsletter, linked them in the editor to the newsletter as you suggested, but when the email is received there are no images in it.

Robin

Re:Images in mail 14 years 6 months ago #8673

Hi Robin,
I get the same issue. Images send in my RS Form Pro emails but not my RS Mail emails.

I hope someone can help shed some light on this for us.

... I just found this in the forum; http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/37-rsform-pro/7318-solved-images-in-html-emails-using-jce-editor.html#7318

I'll give it a go!

Regards, Gareth
Last Edit: 14 years 6 months ago by gareth.tucker.

Re:Images in mail 14 years 6 months ago #8674

Hello Gareth,

I think I have solved the problem with images not showing up in the emails.

The problem seems to be with the TinyMCE Editor - but you can make some changes to fix the problem.

1) In the Admin area select the - EXTENSIONS menu - then select PLUGIN MANAGER.

2) Find Editor - TinyMCE in the list and click on it.

3) In the Plugin Parameters find the URLs popup and select ABSOLUTE.

While you are editing the editor it might be a good idea to select the Advanced Parameters - scroll down to the bottom of the list and check ON for Safari compatibility. I was having problems with RSMail when using Safari, but this fixed the problem.

Robin

Re:Images in mail 14 years 4 weeks ago #10234

I followed the directions below. My URLS are set to be Absolute. They show up as absolute when I view the HTML, but when I send an email, they are still relative. Any idea how to fix this?

robin.jenkins wrote:
Hello Gareth,

I think I have solved the problem with images not showing up in the emails.

The problem seems to be with the TinyMCE Editor - but you can make some changes to fix the problem.

1) In the Admin area select the - EXTENSIONS menu - then select PLUGIN MANAGER.

2) Find Editor - TinyMCE in the list and click on it.

3) In the Plugin Parameters find the URLs popup and select ABSOLUTE.

While you are editing the editor it might be a good idea to select the Advanced Parameters - scroll down to the bottom of the list and check ON for Safari compatibility. I was having problems with RSMail when using Safari, but this fixed the problem.

Robin

Re:Images in mail 12 years 10 months ago #13942

remove www in the image path
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by pixelstext.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!