Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Bounce details no action emails

Bounce details no action emails 1 year 9 months ago #42125

Hello.
The joomla 4 in Bounce details, the connection test is correct, IMAP, port 143 without security method,
number mails: 10, timeout: 5, automatic email handling.

- Bounce rules
Regex rule: #deliver|undelivered|daemon|fail|failed|system|reject|return|returned|impos#i
Email rule : delete email,
Subscriber rule : Unsubscribe user.

In the mail I have 200 bounced mails and it does not unsubscribe or delete the mail, with action: "failed" where the regex applies it but nothing happens when I use the url of the to run it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!