Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send mail one day before subscription (in rsForm)

Send mail one day before subscription (in rsForm) 3 years 9 months ago #40406

• rubenl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Customers can make a reservation by filling in a rsform form for a specific date (A). We want to send a service e-mail one day before (A) and en survey on the day of there visit at 8 pm. Is this possible with rsMail? I saw the option sent mail on a specific date or (some) time after the subscription, but guess it is not for this matter.

We are open every day, I don't want to make an event by rsEvent for every day, I know its possible in rsEvents. In the form we use a date picker I think that's more user friendly than scroller thru a lot of dates.

Thanks for helping!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!