Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 404 file not found when sending email or cancel

404 file not found when sending email or cancel 6 years 10 months ago #37000

• sophie9
  • Fresh Boarder
I have submitted a support ticket as I cannot figure this out. I have a development site and live site. They are the same in terms of versions of Joomla and RSMail. the development site works fine, but the live site gives 404 errors when you try to send a test message or when clicking on the cancel link.

I cannot understand why on the same server the same site with the same versions would have different responses.

Any help would be most appreciated as I understand the company is off tomorrow and my client has an newsletter to send out later today - UGH!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!